2011年8月3日星期三

Tour to Xiamen from Nanjing

We proceed from Nanjing, best china tours the first to Xiamen in Xiamen, after playing for two days, go to the Earthen. A total of three days of travel. Eastern Airlines MU2809 flight arrived early in Xiamen, the plane, I felt a heat wave hit stocks, to the airport hall, checked the weather in Xiamen, one of my God, 35 ° ah. 5 degrees higher than the Nanjing ah. No wonder so hot, before the bus into the city plans to cancel, and ran quickly got into the taxi, very close from the city of Xiamen Airport, will open 20 to minutes to the hotel. Into the hotel, the lobby air conditioning gives a very cool feeling. Soon for a check.

Rest in the hotel after the tour to the hotel, then we went to visit Gulangyu, this is a good book in advance, to find a small book, and we find him online at Baidu. Not so strong afternoon sun, the beach has beach, so I do not feel very hot, but ultraviolet light is particularly strong, they are a few of the legs are red sun, or I was so clever, empty dress, not to the sun. Not wish to dwell behind the trip. Earthen mainly in terms of tourism day things right.

We are in Xiamen for a total two days, living in two hotels, originally did not want to exchange for going, because peers would like to change different styles of hotel living. So it had to follow in exchange for going, and my people lazy. Earthen night before to go, we chose the edge Tzengtsu Wai family hotel is at the beach, the room can see the sea surface, to hear the voice of Long Beach.

Is packaged by the bow, straight Tzengtsu An, to the hotel, was told not to live, because today's inspection, a temporary stay can not, under this tragedy, we were shut out of the packages had. We are blaming each other. So I decided to think small, we have always been looking for his book, that is, this family hotel is our own choice, and now face this matter, we do not know where to live, so I opened up a little to the phone, he was very enthusiastic to help us solve the accommodation problem, but also in Tzengtsu Wai, best tours to china although expensive more than 30 blocks, but finally able to live shows is a regular thing. Oh. We only wait outside for 15 minutes, bake for 15 minutes the sun, it has found a place to live, and everyone says I have a skill, for his companions also asked me to eat ice, ha ha, cool! However, it should be grateful for the small to Oh. I just call it, other things are small has always been done.

Living things to solve, and poured it matter. Forgot my phone charger in the back of the hotel inside, this next finished. I was IPHONE4, the other fellow's of no use cell phone charger, cell phone only 15% of the electricity, the way I was listening to music, running out, so I immediately called the front desk, asked whether or not to see a cell phone charger, white.

Hotel front after 15 minutes to call me back, saying that a white charger, has placed in the foreground, and to check the identity cards with prior to collection, the hotel is a companion set, so I bit the fellow, went straight to the hotel pick up the charger, but fortunately, smooth back of the charger, otherwise, tomorrow small to have not contact me. I blame careless. For more information, please shift to Famous Places to Visit in China

没有评论:

发表评论